Administrative Professionals Day - April 26th
Do you have an Administrative Professional in your life? If you work in an office setting, chances are good that you do.
In a lot of ways, Administrative Professionals are the glue that holds the office together. He or she is the person who assists the individuals within a company in a wide variety of ways to ensure the company runs smoothly.
When was the last time you offered a sincere "Thank You" to the Administrative Professional in your life? Now is your chance.
Wednesday, April 26th is Administrative Professionals Day
Here is a list of some of the things administrative professionals do:
- write business correspondence
- develop and maintain paper and electronic filing systems
- manage individual projects
- conduct research online and offline
- create and maintain databases
- schedule for managers and executives
- maintain calendar systems for individuals and departments
- order office supplies and maintain inventories
- lease office equipment
- work with vendors
- answer and handle telephone calls
- create spreadsheets and reports
- plan and coordinate small and large meetings and events
- make travel arrangements
- and much, much more!
Something to Consider: When we deliver floral arrangements from King Florist to offices all over Austin, the person who receives them from us and then delivers them to the correct person is usually the Administrative Professional, sitting at the front desk. That person is always kind and courteous and excited to deliver the arrangement to its intended recipient. Imagine how it will make his or her day when our floral delivery person walks up and announces that the beautiful arrangement being delivered is for him or her!